BIG EFFING WEDDING GIVEAWAY
Haven Street Ballroom (“Sponsor”) is sponsoring the Haven Street Ballroom Free Wedding Giveaway (the “Contest”).
Contest General Description:
Sponsor(s): Haven Street Ballroom
Prize Provider(s): Haven Street Ballroom, Jess Albins Events, Ashton Kelley Photography, Santoni’s Catering, Zeffert and Gold, Chef’s Expressions, Lucky Penny Floral, Something Vintage, Nelson Coleman, Bmore For The Record, Face By Elle Kate, Blush Works Beauty and Co., Mouth Party Caramels, Elite Secret’s Bridal, Tuxedo House, White Coffee Creative, Amy Scripts, Ten Twenty Seven Films
Contest Period: March 1, 2019 to March 31st, 2019.
Entries Due: 11:59 PM EST on March 31st, 2019
Finalist Determination Date and Odds of Winning: Winner will be selected at random and announced on April 1, 2019 at 12pm. The number of eligible entries received in any Giveaway Period will determine the odds of winning that Giveaway. All eligible entries carry an equal chance of winning.
Total Number of Winners for the Contest Period: One (1) grand prize winner
VENUE: HAVEN STREET BALLROOM
Date: July 19th, 2019. Full wedding venue, 16 hour rental window (8am to midnight), seating and tables for 100 guest (100 chairs, 10 round tables). 1 hour wedding rehearsal included on July 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm est. Wedding must start at 4pm est and close at 10pm est. HSB brand color story required.
CATERING: ZEFFERT AND GOLD, CHEF’S EXPRESSIONS AND SANTONI’S CATERING
A four hour reception only catering package provided by the three participating caterers. Package includes three food stations, a signature cocktail, small wedding cake, donut bar and dessert assortment for 100 guests. Not included: additional bar services, alcohol, linens, china, anything not mentioned in prize. Upgrades and additions may be made to base package through participating caterers only. No additional catering companies permitted.
Value: approx. $7500, $7300, $6000= approx $20,800
PLANNER: JESS ALBINS EVENTS
Month of Planning and Day of Management Services, Rehearsal included ($1800)
Full Design Services around HSB brand colors ($1000)
1 epic custom installation rental for the ballroom, fringe waterfall in HSB colors ($1000)
DJ: BMORE FOR THE RECORD
6.5 Hours of service (3:30 pm to 10 pm est), consultation meeting.
3:30pm guest arrival, 4pm ceremony, 10 pm end.
PHOTOGRAPHY: ASHTON KELLEY PHOTOGRAPHY
6 hours of photography services on July 19th, 2019 - full digital wedding gallery provided in 4 weeks.
VIDEO: TEN TWENTY SEVEN FILMS
One hour ceremony and reception videography plus 25% off additional hours purchased. Includes one 60 second Instagram video.
RENTALS: SOMETHING VINTAGE
Statement Bar- Lamont Bar, Lamont Bar Back Cocktail Tables & Stools- (5) Girad Cocktail Tables , (20) Penny Copper Stools Head Table- (1) National Head Table , (12) Lincoln Copper Chairs Ceremony Backdrop- Copper Ceremony Backdrop (Currently being built!)
Delivery up to $425 Value: $2725
INVITATIONS AND STATIONERY DESIGN: WHITE COFFEE CREATIVE
Includes: Design of Logo (names and initials), HSB brand color Invitation and RSVP Postcard plus printing of 100 invites and RSVP postcards with 100 blank outer envelopes
FLORALS: LUCKY PENNY FLORAL
The lucky winner will receive a Lucky Penny Premium Bridal Bouquet (or an LP ‘personal’ floral item of equal value) and 10 Large Centerpieces. Choose from our 4 distinct Colorways, collection of vessels and ribbon trimmings. Your flowers will be fresh and one of a kind, just like you!
MAKEUP ARTIST: Kate Gant, FACE BY ELLE KATE
Bridal Trial: $75 Value Day of Bridal Makeup: $125 Value (includes lashes) 3 Attendees Makeup: $300 Value (includes lashes)
HAIR STYLIST: BLUSHWORKS BEAUTY AND CO.
Hair trial for the bride. ($90) Hair styling for the bride and bridal party day of ($380). Total 4 people.
SIGNAGE: AMY SCRIPTS
- (1) 24x36” welcome sign with couples names (either both first names or couples’ last name) and wedding date ($95)
- (2) 14x16” custom ‘details’ signs of couples’ choice. For example, 2 signature drinks signs and/or bar signs. Or 1 dessert table sign and 1 bar sign, etc. ($50 ea.)
- (1) 8x10” cards/gifts table sign or “please sign our guest book sign” couples’ choice. ($35)
- (10) table numbers ($10 ea.)
GOWN(S): ELITE SECRETS BRIDAL
$2000 towards a gown or gowns and accessories
MEN’S WEAR AND FORMAL WEAR: TUXEDO HOUSE
Tuxedo House will supply two gift certificates, valued at $175.00 each, to cover the cost of two complete rentals and award a reduced rate of $25 off for each rental. Complete is everything but Black socks and clean underwear. Formal patent shoes included.
Value : $400
WEDDING RINGS: NELSON COLEMAN
Up to $1200 towards wedding bands
FAVORS: MOUTH PARTY CARAMELS
120 of our two piece caramel gift bag favors
· up to 120 two piece caramel gift bags
· choice of two caramel flavors from our 5 flavor options
· choice of satin bow color (23 options available)
Not included, but available to be paid for by winner:
· 'love is sweet', 'thank you', 'made in maryland', or customized hang tags
· shipping the product
Value : $268
CONTRACTS: Winner must execute contracts with each individual vendor as required by vendor. Any additions, upgrades or modifications to base prize package may be made with individual vendors with all additional fees paid by winner at winner’s discretion. No additional vendors in the above listed categories may be used. Additional vendors outside of the above listed categories are welcome to be added by the winner at winner’s full discretion and expense.
Prize has no cash value. No reimbursements for portions of prizes not used by winner. Winner responsible for any overages above the base prize including taxes and upgrades that make the contract total exceed prize value.
Sponsor of contest is not responsible or liable for prize providers and the quality or fulfillment of their obligations of this contest.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is/are open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry. Haven Street Ballroom LLC, (“Sponsor”), prize providers and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers and each of their employees, officers, and directors (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest and which Sponsor may decide in its sole discretion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Existing clients of prize providers are eligible enter the contest but must use other prize providers as their vendors on the contest event date.
2. Sponsor: Haven Street Ballroom LLC, 1 North Haven Street, Baltimore, Md. 21224
3. How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter the Contest, on your mobile device via the Instagram mobile app (“Instagram”). To enter any Contest via Instagram (each entry, an “Instagram Entry”), complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Access your Instagram account on your mobile device. If you do not have an Instagram account, you can download Instagram for free in the Apple App Store on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad), http://bit.ly/zs83d4, or in Google Play for an Android device, http://bit.ly/HbEuQH. After installing Instagram, open it on your device and tap the 'Sign up' button at the bottom left of the screen to begin the account creation process.
Step 2 – On Instagram, search “@havenstreetballroom” and click the “FOLLOW” button. You must be following the @havenstreetballroom Instagram account to be eligible to win.
Step 3 – Follow all tagged participating vendors on the contest post. TAG A FRIEND below who needs to know about the contest announcement post. #BIGEFFINGWEDDINGGIVEAWAY - 1 comment (that includes a tag) equals one entry. Unlimited entries permitted, so tag each friend separately! BONUS ENTRY, share this post in your insta story and tell your followers about the #bigeffingweddinggiveaway.Winner must be following all required accounts and have a public account at the time of drawing so we can verify that you have followed everyone. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize. Prize is non-transferable and only valid for July 19th, 2019. Failure to use will result in a forfeit of winnings.
By submitting an Instagram Entry, you are signifying that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules. Any person who fails to comply with these entry limitations will be disqualified. Tagged winners will need to consent to these Official Rules to accept the prize. Any other attempted form of Contest entry is void. Any person who attempts to participate under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter in excess of this entry limitation will be disqualified; use of programmed, automated or like means of entry is prohibited. Use of multiple physical or email addresses by the same individual to enter or multiple Instagram accounts by the same individual to enter is prohibited and such multiple entries shall be voided. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the mobile device associated with the Instagram account of the entry, which the entrant will have the obligation to establish. No entries may be effected on behalf of someone else.
4. Giveaway Drawing and Winner Notification: To select the winner for each Giveaway, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Instagram Entries received up until the end of the applicable Giveaway Period, on or about April 1, 2019, for a total of one (1) drawings (each drawing, a “Giveaway Drawing”). If you are selected to win in a particular Giveaway Drawing, you will be ineligible to win in any subsequent Giveaway Drawings. For each Giveaway, Sponsor or a representative of Sponsor will notify the potential winner(s) via Instagram direct message on or about April 1, 2019. Potential winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where legal) an affidavit of publicity prior to receiving the prize(s). Potential winners will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time he or she is contacted to respond and accept the prize(s). Noncompliance with the time period described above will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential winners may be required to present proof of identification prior to claiming prize(s). Acceptance of any prize shall require acceptance of the terms of these Official Rules and shall grant Sponsor the right to use the winner’s first name, last name and city and state of residence for any publicity associated with this Contest.
5. Release and Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its owners, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, representatives, o and agents, and their successors and assigns (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or acceptance or use of any prize won. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
6. No Responsibility for Errors: Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, any changes or unavailability of the Instagram service or any combination thereof, inability to access websites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Contest or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, inaccurate, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, or illegible entries.
7. Right to Cancel Contest: Sponsor may, at any time and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in Sponsor’s sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who attempts to interfere or tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
8. Disputes; Choice of Law: Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, these Official Rules, the prizes or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest (if any), but in no event shall any party be entitled to attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and (4) entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. If you live in a jurisdiction that does not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for punitive, incidental or consequential damages, then the above limitations may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Maryland, without regard for its conflicts of law principles, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of Baltimore, Maryland.
9. Privacy: Contest Entities may use participants' personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest.
10. Media Release: This venue uses live, video and still photography to assist with promotion of the venue. Images taken by Haven Street Ballroom staff remain property of Sponsor and may be used for promotional purposes. Photographs taken by the contracted event photographer and by staff of all participating vendors may be used for promotional purposes by sponsor and all participating vendors.